Date(s) - February 21, 2023
Twelve Oaks Baptist Church
Charter Senior Living Navigator Series Event
DIETARY DIFFERENCES: HOW TO EAT HEALTHY AS YOU AGE
Tuesday, February 21 • 9 a.m.
12 Oaks Baptist Church • 2110 New Holt Road • Paducah
A healthy breakfast will be served.
Seniors – Has it become too much of a hassle to cook homemade meals?
Family Members – Are you concerned your loved one isn’t getting the proper nutrition?
If the answer to either question is “yes,” please join us for an informative presentation that will help you or your loved one get back on the healthy eating track.
It’s normal for dietary needs to change throughout the aging process. Learn solutions for specific challenges and how to form wholesome habits – straight from the experts.
What topics will be covered?
Samantha Finke, MS, RD, LD, Diabetes Care Center Coordinator from Jackson Purchase Medical Center, will share:
- The importance of nutrition as we age
- Heart-healthy eating tips
- Resources for how to manage diabetes
- The benefits of consulting a dietitian
- How to manage mealtimes based on seniors’ care needs
- Charter’s approach to providing comfort and nourishment beyond the dining menu
Charter team members will be on hand to answer any questions you have about senior living. Let us be your guide to planning a well-thought-out future.
RSVP or call 270.238.0356.