Date(s) - January 26, 2023
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Charter Senior Living Navigator Series Event
ESTATE & LONG-TERM FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINAR
Thursday, January 26 • 1 p.m.
12 Oaks Baptist Church • 2110 New Holt Road • Paducah
Start the new year with a hopeful outlook and a solid plan for the future. Our team and local professionals are focused on your best interests and will be sharing details on all things estate and financial planning. Whether you have a little or a lot of knowledge about financial topics, we’re inviting area seniors and family members to learn something new and feel confident in planning the next chapter of life.
What topics will be covered?
Elizabeth Wieneke from Whitlow, Roberts, Houston & Straub, PLLC, and Kristin Lynch from Jennings & Associates Financial Advisors will share:
- The basics of estate planning
- Where to start if a loved one needs
- Personal Care or Memory Care
- Facts versus misconceptions about long-term care insurance
- How long-term care insurance helps pay for senior living and affects your overall finances
- Resources for managing finances in your golden years
Charter team members will be on hand to answer any questions you have about senior living. Let us be your guide to planning a well-thought-out future.
RSVP or call 270.561.7028.